Move beyond mediocre to superior.
Leadership is a responsibility like no other and if you want to be a good leader, then take the next step and make that commitment to yourself and to those impacted by your influence. Now is the time for you to step up to the superior leader you can be. Both Claire and Alex brings years of experience leading their own teams and companies to success and prosperity.
Meet the Coaches: Claire Brown Kohler and Alex A. Pilkington
Although we prefer to meet in-person, we recognize that socially-distancing is imperative to our wellbeing so we will be meeting virtually. This is designed to be a safe environment with breakout rooms for collaboration.
During our time together we will be using exclusive curriculum developed internally which focuses on the 5 qualities of a leader. Online material available with suggested readings.
Bringing people together with the same goal helps build relationships and cohesiveness and that’s just one of the objectives. Pairing like-minded leaders who experience similar challenges helps increase your own development.
Here’s why you want to jump at this opportunity:
We have defined an effective leader as someone who is willing to learn and grow, is able to understand and control their emotions, is accountable and courageous, able to think and plan for the future and is able to understand, communicate with and motivate people.
This could be YOU!
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
John Quincy Adams
Expected outcomes from the Leadership Development Program are:
- INCREASE PERFORMANCE — Leaders who lead well, automatically notice an increase in performance for themselves, their teams, and those with whom they influence.
- EXPAND EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE — Participants will learn to manage emotions more positively for better relationships.
- EARN THE RESPECT OF OTHERS — Servant leadership is having the courage to do the right thing by putting the needs of others first.
- DEVELOP STRATEGIC LEADING SKILLS — When challenges arise, having the skills to pivot through them is a trait that highly benefits leaders.
- NAVIGATE UNFAMILIAR AND DIFFICULT SITUATIONS — Gain greater clarity, poise, understanding, and direction for any situation that may arise.
- ENGAGE MORE EFFECTIVELY — Convey your message with increased clarity and be better able to resolve conflict.
- REDUCE TURNOVER — Good employees are loyal to leaders they trust. Turnover is one of the biggest expenses for organizations, so limiting turnover has multiple benefits.
- IMPROVE MORALE — Studies prove that high morale is a direct result of good leadership. Boost your own morale by doing the work to improve your leadership skills.
Apply today to secure your spot and take advantage of the introductory pricing.
The introductory price for the 3-month Leadership Development Program is just $797.
The next Leadership Development Program will be launching on Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM (EST) and will run through mid-April 2021. The six sessions will be held for 90 minutes every other week throughout a three-month time frame.
Registration for this will open up soon.
We are offering 30-minute private coaching sessions each month in addition to the bi-weekly mastermind sessions at no additional cost.
Contact Claire for information about the next sessions, group rates and payment plans.
Not ready today? Want more information? Sign up below to be notified of the next Leadership Development Program!
See what they’re saying.
Our previous program participants have a lot to say about our method!
Having participated in previous masterminds led by Claire Kohler has made a huge difference in my ability to step out as a confident leader. The collaboration and interaction with the other participants helps foster a team approach to how to handle different scenarios. Highly recommend!
Esther HughesMission Growth Coach
I’ve known Claire for a number of years and recently, I finished a Mastermind on leadership principles with her and she was knowledgable, enthusiastic and encouraging. I look forward to other Mastermind Groups with her. And I recommend that you work with her too!
Aimee WilsonEvent Professional
Claire is one of the most passionate people I know when it comes to supporting people who want to grow and learn. I recently completed my first of what will be many mastermind groups, and was blown away by the support that Claire displayed throughout the entire process.
Invest in your future growth with our Leadership Development Program today at our introductory value pricing of just $797!
For more information or for questions, reach out to Claire at [email protected] or 215-868-1283